CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491985
Manage phone calls for a client.
Management should include
- using telephone etiquette
- phoning in prescription refills
- contacting utility companies as necessary
- using a variety of communication devices (e.g., home phone, cell phone)
- recording/documenting and communicating phone messages appropriately.
- How would you summarize appropriate telephone etiquette for making and receiving phone calls?
- What information should you gather before phoning in a prescription refill?
- What information should you gather before phoning a utility company?
- Where would you find information about a communication device, if necessary?
- Why is accurate and complete recording/documenting and communicating of phone messages important?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events