CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491984
Purchase food, clothing, and household goods for a client in accordance with a budget and client's requests.
Purchasing should include
- following guidelines and the client care plan for weekly menu planning, incorporating religious and cultural preferences
- reading nutrition labels
- incorporating the principles of ChooseMyPlate
- differentiating between and evaluating fresh and processed food choices
- practicing comparison shopping for food, clothing, and household goods.
- How can a home health aide use ChooseMyPlate to create food pyramid that is specific for the client?
- Why must the client care plan affect weekly menu planning?
- How can a home health aide be sure that menu choices are aligned with the client care plan?
- How can a home health aide select clothing for a client that will meet his/her needs and be in accordance with a budget?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events