CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491982
Explain the principles of time management for client.
Explanation should include following the client care plan to
- schedule activities of daily living around the family's routine
- prioritize daily tasks according to importance
- schedule a client’s periodic appointments outside of the home
- incorporate recreational activities that stimulate a client’s physical and mental needs.
- Why must a home health aide often take charge of time management for a client?
- When a client’s wishes regarding time management conflict with a family member’s wishes, how can a home health aide help to resolve the conflict?
- How might a home health aide determine appropriate recreational activities that will stimulate the physical and mental needs of a client?
- What are the best methods for creating and maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly schedules?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events