CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491978
Provide personal grooming assistance.
Providing should include following guidelines for
- the care of nails
- the care of hair
- the care of feet
- the care of eyeglasses, contact lenses, and hearing aids.
- What methods would you use to inspect a client's hair and nails?
- How can you evaluate a client's response to your personal hygiene measures?
- How do you determine if you satisfactorily performed procedures related to personal hygiene?
- How do you determine if you satisfactorily documented procedures related to personal hygiene?
- Why could failing to provide a client with his/her eyeglasses or hearing aids be considered neglect?
- Why do diabetic clients require meticulous foot care?
- How often should foot care be performed on a client with diabetes mellitus?
- What types of clients should be encouraged to use electric razors instead of a blade?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events