CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491976
Turn and position a client.
Turning and positioning should include following guidelines and the client care plan for
- maintaining a client's proper body alignment
- positioning a client (e.g., supine, Fowlers, lateral, Sim’s, prone, logrolling).
- What safety precautions should a home health aide take when turning and positioning a client?
- How would you describe the terms supine, Fowlers, lateral, Sim’s, prone, and logrolling?
- What assistive devices can be used when turning and positioning a client?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events