CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491975
Dress and undress a client as prescribed in the client care plan.
Dressing and undressing should include following guidelines for
- selecting appropriate clothing a client
- identifying adaptations of clothing
- dressing and undressing a client
- dressing and undressing a client with an affected (i.e., weak) extremity.
- How can a home health aide adapt clothing for dressing and undressing a client with a one-side paralysis?
- What criteria determine appropriate clothing selection for a client?
- What assistive devices might be used to dress and undress a client with disabilities?
- When dressing a client with an affected upper extremity, how would you put on and remove a shirt.
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events