CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491955
Identify professional dress, personal hygiene, and other necessary traits of a home health aide.
Identification should include
- standards of professional dress as specified by employer (i.e., agency)
- standards of personal hygiene and grooming
- personal characteristics (e.g., honesty, tact, integrity, punctuality and dependability, empathy, respect, confidentiality)
- professional behavior.
- Why is professional dress important to a home health aide?
- What is the most important personal characteristic of a home health aide?
- Why is personal hygiene important to a home health aide?
- Why should a home health aide continue his/her education?
- Why should a home health aide belong to a professional organization? Which should he/she seek to join?
- What are some methods of helping a client maintain dignity?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events