CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1280259681
Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Administration should include following the guidelines from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross, in accordance with agency policy.
- Where can a home health aide access the guidelines from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross?
- What is the first step in administering CPR?
- What safety precautions should be observed for both a client and a home health aide?
- In what position should a home health aide place a client to perform CPR?
- What equipment will a home health aide need to perform CPR?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Emergency Preparedness Events