CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 797901681
Adjust hospital bed.
Adjusting the hospital bed involves
- knowledge of the client’s/resident’s/patient’s position limits and restrictions
- the physician’s orders
- devices that may be needed to support the client/resident/patient in position
- observations that would need to be reported and recorded
- bed is in the lowest position upon completion of task
- assuring wheels are locked and cranks are closed.
- What basic positions could you put the client/resident/patient in?
- Prior to adjusting the hospital bed, what would you tell the client/resident/patient?
- What information would you include about the bed in the admission of the client/resident/patient?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events