CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 768791743
Make an occupied bed.
Making an occupied bed should include
- ensuring client’s/resident’s/patient’s safety and privacy at all times
- observing good body mechanics
- following infection control measures throughout the procedure.
- When are side rails used during the making of an occupied bed?
- How is the client’s/resident’s/patient’s privacy protected during the making of an occupied bed?
- How do you protect yourself from back injuries when performing this procedure?
- Why would you move a client/resident/patient closer to the edge of the bed nearest you before turning them over on their side?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events