CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 49922299
Measure and record respiration for one minute. (As required by the Virginia Board of Nursing regulation)
Measuring and recording should include
- considering factors that influence respiration
- demonstrating methods of measuring respiration
- recording information on client’s/resident’s/patient’s chart.
- What is the definition of respiration?
- How would you describe the anatomy of the respiratory system?
- What factors influence respiration?
- What the methods of measuring respiration?
- What is the importance of recording information accurately on the client’s/resident’s/patient’s chart?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events