CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 487919545
Make an unoccupied bed.
Making an unoccupied bed should include
- selection of appropriate linens
- attention to good body mechanics
- infection control measures throughout the procedure.
- When would you change the bedspread on a bed?
- What is the purpose of wearing gloves when stripping used bed linens from the bed?
- Where do you put the soiled linen?
- What linen is needed, in order of use, to make an unoccupied bed?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events