CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 478952150
Identify ways to assist with care of terminal client/resident/patient.
Identification should include
- outlining the stages of death and dying
- explaining ways to recognize the imminent death of a client/resident/patient
- describing ways to address the needs of the client’s/resident’s/patient’s family.
- Why is it important to know the stages of dying?
- What psychological, social, and spiritual needs can be identified with care of the terminal client/resident/patient?
- What is the last sense that is usually lost, and how would you address this?
- How would you include the family members in the care of a terminally ill client/resident/patient?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Science Events
Knowledge Test: Human Growth and Development
Knowledge Test: Transcultural Health Care