CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 2068166721
Give a.m. care.
Giving a.m. care includes
- assisting with elimination
- assisting with hygiene
- assisting with dressing
- assisting with grooming
- assisting with oral care
- assisting with activity
- making client/resident/patient bed.
- In what ways does a.m. care benefit the client/resident/patient?
- What factors affect hygiene needs for the client/resident/patient?
- What are consequences of not giving good oral hygiene?
- How is periodontal disease caused?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events