CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 2068166716
Describe the transfer process for a client/resident/patient.
Description should include
- identifying reasons transfers may occur
- selecting correct mode of transportation
- maintaining client/resident/patient environmental safety throughout procedure
- including belongings, equipment, chart, and Kardex in transfer
- giving report to receiving unit: how transfer was tolerated, special needs, other observations.
- What kind of client/resident/patient would be transported by wheelchair? By stretcher?
- If a client/resident/patient is on droplet or airborne precautions, what additional measures will need to be taken?