CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 2068166712
Transfer a client/resident/patient to bedside commode.
Transfer should include, but not be limited to
- bringing the bedside commode next to the bed
- helping the client/resident/patient sit on the side of the bed
- helping the client/resident/patient put on non-skid footwear and a robe
- assisting the client/resident/patient to the bedside commode with or without a transfer belt
- placing the signaling device, hand wipes, and toilet tissue within reach of the client/resident/patient
- transferring a client/resident/patient to bedside commode.
- Does the nurse aide wear gloves when emptying the bedside commode, and if yes, why?
- What are the consequences for having different clients/residents/patients use the same bedside commode?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events