CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 2068166709
Position client/resident/patient in bed. (As required by the Virginia Board of Nursing regulation)
Positioning the client/resident/patient in bed involves
- knowledge of their position limits and restrictions
- procedures and devices needed for safe positioning
- observations that should be reported and recorded.
- What supportive devices can be used to safely position a client/resident/patient in bed?
- What are the different positions you may be asked to put the client/resident/patient in?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events