CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 2068166705
Bathe client/resident/patient, including giving/assisting with bed bath, partial bath, shower, tub bath, and whirlpool bath. (As required by the Virginia Board of Nursing regulation)
- What equipment is necessary for a bed bath?
- What are the steps you take, in order, to administer a client’s/resident’s/patient’s bath?
- What special comfort measures should you incorporate into bathing the client/resident/patient?
- How often is it necessary for clients/residents/patients to receive a shower/tub bath in a long-term care facility?
- What safety measures should you perform with regard to water temperature?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events