CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 2068166680
Apply cold compress.
Application should include
- comprehending the physiology of cold on the body
- listing situations where a cold compress is indicated
- identifying types of compresses
- using safety precautions when applying cold compresses
- comprehending contraindications for cold compresses.
- What are complications in using cold compresses?
- What circulatory effects occur when a cold compress is left in place for a prolonged time?
- How often are cold compresses changed?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events