Develop awareness of personality strengths and weaknesses.
DefinitionDevelopment should include personal strengths and weaknesses in nurse aide and how they impact interpersonal relationships.
- What is the importance in understanding your strengths and weaknesses in regard to providing care to the client/resident?
- What traits do you like to see in your coworkers, and why?
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will apply social science skills to understand that in a democratic republic, thoughtful and effective participation in civic life is characterized by
- exercising personal character traits such as trustworthiness, responsibility, and honesty;
- obeying the law and paying taxes;
- serving as a juror;
- participating in the political process and voting in local, state, and national elections;
- performing public service;
- keeping informed about current issues;
- respecting differing opinions and the rights of others;
- practicing personal and fiscal responsibility;
- demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that foster the responsible and respectful use of digital media; and
- practicing patriotism.