CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 1596578530
Describe methods of assisting a client/resident/patient with bladder and bowel training.
Description should include
- rationale for bladder and bowel training
- causes of incontinence
- need for individualized training
- nurse aide responsibilities
- What is the rationale for bladder and bowel training?
- What factors affect elimination in geriatric clients/residents/patients?
- What is the need for individualized training of the client/resident/patient?
- What are the implications of patience, empathy, and positive reinforcement to the success of bladder and bowel training?
- What is the importance of cooperation among members of the healthcare team to training success?
- What role does privacy play in the success of bladder and bowel training?