CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nurse Aide II Task 1596578528
Empty closed urine drainage bag.
Emptying procedures should include
- use of proper equipment
- use of standard precautions
- maintenance of privacy
- accurate measurement of urinary output
- Why is it necessary to have all equipment assembled at the beginning of the procedure?
- Which standard precautions should be used during this procedure?
- Why is accuracy of urinary output measurement important?
- What information needs to be documented at the end of procedure?