Define bookkeeping terms.
DefinitionDefinitions should include
- accounts receivable
- accounts payable
- Why would a medical office keep a daily payment log?
- What is the procedure for handling a late payment?
- What is the procedure for filling out a receipt?
- What is the difference between accounts receivable and accounts payable?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will apply knowledge of word origins, derivations, and figurative language to extend vocabulary development in authentic texts.
- Use structural analysis of roots, affixes, synonyms, and antonyms to understand complex words.
- Use context, structure, and connotations to determine meanings of words and phrases.
- Discriminate between connotative and denotative meanings and interpret the connotation.
- Explain the meaning of common idioms.
- Explain the meaning of literary and classical allusions and figurative language in text.
- Extend general and cross-curricular vocabulary through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.