Set up a patient account.
DefinitionSetting up a patient account should ensure inclusion of
- a personal data sheet
- payment arrangements
- identification of the person legally responsible for any charges
- verification of insurance and benefits.
- What information is included in the personal data sheet?
- Why is it important to get all information on the sheet?
- How is the legally responsible person determined?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will write in a variety of forms, to include persuasive/argumentative, reflective, interpretive, and analytic with an emphasis on persuasion/argumentation.
- Apply components of a recursive writing process for multiple purposes to create a focused, organized, and coherent piece of writing to address a specific audience and purpose.
- Produce arguments in writing developing a thesis that demonstrates knowledgeable judgments, addresses counterclaims, and provides effective conclusions.
- Organize claims, counterclaims, and evidence in a sustained and logical sequence.
- Adapt evidence, vocabulary, voice, and tone to audience, purpose, and situation.
- Use words, phrases, clauses, and varied syntax to create a cohesive argument.
- Blend multiple forms of writing including embedding narratives to produce effective essays.
- Revise writing for clarity of content, accuracy and depth of information.
- Write and revise to a standard acceptable both in the workplace and in postsecondary education.