CTE Resource Center - Verso - Medical Assistant I Task 490612315
Identify considerations for opening and closing an office.
Identification should include
- activating/deactivating alarms
- starting/closing computers
- making bank transactions
- organizing/tidying waiting room
- putting tablets in docking stations
- retrieving electronic messages.
- What are the consequences when opening and closing procedures are not followed?
- What are some of the tasks to perform before opening the office?
- What are possible safety concerns in the reception and office areas? What precautions can be taken to prevent problems? If safety problems occur, how should they be handled?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events