CTE Resource Center - Verso - Medical Assistant I Task 2006338421
Monitor patient safety.
Monitoring of patient safety should be maintained throughout the examination.
- What are some examples of potential safety hazards in the examination room?
- Why are certain patient populations at higher risk for injury?
- What can the medical assistant do to prevent and intervene unsafe situations?
- What are the considerations to include compensating across the lifespan?
- What are environmental safety concerns?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Science Events
Knowledge Test: Human Growth and Development
Health Professions Events