CTE Resource Center - Verso - Mental Health Assisting Careers Task 144308029
Explain how to assist a patient with money management.
Explanation should include
- counting money
- setting up a budget
- balancing a checkbook
- making a bank deposit and withdrawal.
- What types of activities can be used to help a patient count money?
- What are the fixed items that would be included in a budget?
- What are examples of variable items?
- Who is the payee on a check payment?
- When depositing a check, what information must be included on the deposit slip?