Identify patient daily activities and the role of the MHT in these activities.
DefinitionIdentification should include
- rehabilitative activities
- therapeutic interventions.
- Which mental healthcare team members often delegate tasks to the MHT?
- What are the responsibilities of the MHT in regards to the patient's ADLs?
- What are the responsibilities of the MHT during rehabilitative activities?
- What are the responsibilities of the MHT during therapeutic interventions?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.