Describe the roles and responsibilities of each member of the mental healthcare team.
DefinitionDescription should include
- responsibilities of each member
- accepted local scopes of practice.
- What occupations are represented in a mental healthcare team?
- How would you describe the basic duties of selected members of the mental healthcare team?
- How would you describe the role of the technician in the mental healthcare team?
- How would you summarize the responsibilities of each mental healthcare team member in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.