CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 2053966679
Obtain alginate impressions for diagnostic casts.
Obtaining alginate impressions should include
- selecting equipment and materials
- manipulating materials
- placing and removing the impression tray
- cleaning equipment.
- Is an impression a negative or positive reproduction?
- Which type of tray allows an impression material to lock on mechanically?
- What is the water-to-powder ratio for taking a maxillary impression?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events