CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 2053966678
Apply pit and fissure sealants
Application should include
- preparing the instrument tray
- isolating the tooth
- cleaning the tooth surface with pumice
- applying etch and sealant to the tooth
- curing sealant
- checking occlusion
- delivering pre- and post-operative instructions.
- What is the function of etch?
- What is the purpose of dental sealants?
- Why are pits and fissures susceptible to caries?
- Why is a clear sealant material less desirable?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events