CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 2053966675
Simulate assisting with a fixed prosthodontics procedure.
Simulation should include
- preparing the instrument tray
- selecting materials and disposables
- identifying the criteria for determining the material used to construct the crown and bridge
- taking bite registration
- fabricating cementing, and removing temporary crowns
- removing excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth
- delivering pre- and post-operative instructions.
- What is used to displace gingival tissue during a crown and bridge preparation?
- What does the dentist use to reduce the height and contour of a tooth for a casting?
- What types of impressions are used during a crown preparation?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events