CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 2053966673
Simulate assisting with a periodontal procedure.
Simulation should include
- preparing the instrument tray
- mixing and manipulating materials
- placing and removing periodontal dressings
- delivering pre- and post-operative instructions.
- What is the difference between a scaling and a curettage?
- What is considered a normal pocket depth in the sulcus area?
- What is the function of a periodontal dressing?
- What areas of the tooth are measured for periodontal pockets?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events