CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 2053966672
Simulate assisting with an endodontic procedure.
Simulation should include
- preparing the instrument tray
- placing and removing the rubber dam
- measuring instrument lengths
- mixing and manipulating materials
- drying canals with paper points
- delivering pre- and post-operative instructions.
- What is the result of bacteria entering the nerves and blood vessels of a tooth?
- What is the definition of gutta-percha?
- Which irrigation solution is most often used during endodontic treatment?
- Why are paper points used in endodontic treatment?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events