CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 2053966670
Assist with a composite procedure.
Assistance should include
- preparing the instrument tray
- selecting a shade
- placing and removing matrices
- applying etch, primer, and bond agents
- placing and removing a rubber dam
- delivering pre- and post-operative instructions.
- What is the purpose of a curing light?
- What instruments are found on a composite tray?
- What is the order of use of the instruments on a composite tray?
- What is the difference between self-cured and light-cured composites?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events