Demonstrate techniques for executing radiographic exposures in accordance with safety standards.
Demonstration of techniques must be performed
- to correspond with diagnosis
- to ensure that exposed film is placed in containers to maintain asepsis
- to position radiographic film as specified by the instructor
- to ensure that equipment is turned off upon completion
- to dispose of barriers upon completion.
- What are the two techniques for exposing radiographs?
- Which radiographic technique has the film touching the tooth?
- Why is an exposure sequence important?
- What is the purpose of personal monitoring?