Describe digital radiography.
DefinitionDescription should include the concept that digital radiography is a film-less imaging system used to record dental images by using a sensor, breaking an image into electronic pieces, and storing it on a computer.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of digital radiography?
- How are sensors sterilized?
- Which exposure technique is preferred when using digital radiography?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.