Describe radiographic equipment.
DefinitionDescription should include machine settings, selection of film, and selection of positioning devices.
- What are the primary components of a dental X-ray machine?
- What controls are usually found on the control panel of a dental X-ray machine?
- What is the most common film size used for an intraoral picture?
- What are the two types of extraoral films?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.