CTE Resource Center - Verso - Dental Careers II Task 1377930668
Fill out insurance forms in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Filling out insurance forms should include
- information about the beneficiary and subscriber
- use of standard American Dental Association (ADA) procedure codes for treatment rendered by the provider
- signatures of the subscriber and provider
- the carrier's dental coverage plan, including the following:
- UCR fees
- Schedule of benefits
- Predetermination of benefits
- provider fee schedule
- submission of completed paper claim forms
- use of the superbill
- electronic submission of claims.
- Is it permitted for a patient to be covered under two insurance policies? Why, or why not?
- How is an insurance claim submitted?
- What is the goal of HIPAA?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events (High School)
Health Professions Events