Aid in establishing, implementing, and monitoring policies and procedures.
Aid should include
- an explanation of the term policy
- an explanation of the term procedure
- an explanation of the distinction among the terms establishing, implementing, and monitoring
- a description of the pharmacy technician's role in establishing, implementing, and monitoring policies and procedures
- identification of policies and procedures with which the pharmacy technician may be involved.
- How should a pharmacy technician go about developing a method for obtaining employee feedback to improve policies and procedures?
- How might policies and procedures differ among various pharmacy settings?
- What process should be followed for developing a policy and procedure for one area of the pharmacy technician classroom (e.g., processing prescriptions)?