Receive and verify purchases.
Receiving purchases may include
- What general tasks are involved in receiving, verifying, and returning ordered goods?
- What documentation should accompany the receipt of any DME, devices, or supplies?
- What are the common methods for handling back-ordered medications?
- Why is it so important to deter theft and/or medication diversion?
- What should be done if the amount received does not equal the amount recorded on the invoice?
- Why is it important to inspect goods before placing them into inventory?
- What is the policy for accepting partial deliveries?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts including employment documents and technical writing.
- Apply information from texts to clarify understanding of concepts.
- Read and correctly interpret an application for employment, workplace documents, or an application for college admission.
- Analyze technical writing for clarity.
- Paraphrase and synthesize ideas within and between texts.
- Draw conclusions and make inferences on explicit and implied information using textual support.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Analyze false premises, claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, sarcasm, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, evaluative, synthesizing, and critical thinking questions about the text(s).
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.