Follow the established restorative plan of care ordered for the patient.
DefinitionFollowing should include
- bowel and bladder retraining
- use of devices for feeding and dressing
- use of adaptive devices for activities of daily living
- assistance with orthotics, splints, or prosthetic devices (e.g., hearing aids, dentures, artificial eyes, extremities).
- What types of patients need assistance with bowel and bladder training?
- What are adaptive devices?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.