Describe the Scope of Practice of a patient care technician.
DefinitionDescription should include the national /state association or licensing boards guidelines that define the procedures and actions that regulate the profession.
- What is the Scope of Practice for a patient care technician in Virginia?
- Who provides the guidelines?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.