CTE Resource Center - Verso - Patient Care Technician Task 2144783588
Use proper body mechanics when performing job functions.
Use should include the following:
- Transport patients using proper body mechanics.
- Transfer patients using proper body mechanics.
- Transfer patients using task-appropriate lifting equipment in accordance with National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) guidelines.
- Manually lift and transfer patients.
- What is the correct technique for lifting a load?
- What is the number one injury among healthcare workers?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events