CTE Resource Center - Verso - Patient Care Technician Task 2144783587
Follow regulatory agencies' patient safety guidelines.
Following guidelines should include the use of medical supplies and equipment such as
- locking the hospital bed
- locking wheelchairs
- raising stretcher side rails
- applying safety belts and restraints.
- What are at least three ways that a patient care technician can promote patient safety?
- What are National Patient Safety guidelines?
- What other agencies provide safety guidelines for a patient care technician?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events