CTE Resource Center - Verso - Patient Care Technician Task 1596691740
Check dressings for increased saturation and changes.
Check should be performed with the following in mind:
- Surgical wounds are observed for possible complications by inspection using sight and smell and palpation for appearance, drainage, and pain.
- Any drainage regardless of color should be reported to the nurse.
- All dressings should be inspected on all patient rounds.
- What is serosangious drainage?
- To whom do you report drainage from a wound?
- How does one measure the drainage on a dressing?