Describe the major stages of growth and developmental abilities.
DefinitionDescription should include
- life stages
- physical development
- emotional development
- mental development
- social development
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
- How would you explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory?
- How would you categorize the life stages of modern man?
- How would you differentiate among cognitive, affective, and psychomotor development?
- How would you explain the general patterns of growth and development?
- How would you determine the adjustment periods of each group?
- How would you prioritize patient care based upon Maslow’s Motivational Theory of Basic Needs?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will investigate and understand life functions of Archaea, Bacteria, and Eukarya. Key concepts include
- comparison of their metabolic activities;
- maintenance of homeostasis;
- how the structures and functions vary among and within the Eukarya kingdoms of protists, fungi, plants, and animals, including humans;
- human health issues, human anatomy, and body systems;
- how viruses compare with organisms; and
- evidence supporting the germ theory of infectious disease.