Identify the major parts and functions of the eye and ear.
DefinitionIdentification should include
- labeling the major parts of the eye and ear
- stating the functions of the major parts of the eye and ear.
- What are the functions of the major parts of the eye and ear?
- How does the ear help to maintain balance and equilibrium?
- What is the pathway of sound waves as they pass through the ear?
- What is the pathway of light rays as they pass through the eye?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will investigate and understand life functions of Archaea, Bacteria, and Eukarya. Key concepts include
- comparison of their metabolic activities;
- maintenance of homeostasis;
- how the structures and functions vary among and within the Eukarya kingdoms of protists, fungi, plants, and animals, including humans;
- human health issues, human anatomy, and body systems;
- how viruses compare with organisms; and
- evidence supporting the germ theory of infectious disease.