CTE Resource Center - Verso - Introduction to Health and Medical Sciences Task 2081296547
Demonstrate CPR with the AED.
Demonstration should include
- rescue breathing
- abdominal thrusts or back blows
- chest compressions
- the recovery position
- application and use of the AED.
- How old must a person be to become CPR certified?
- How do infant and child CPR differ from adult CPR?
- How do rescue techniques differ between conscious and unconscious choking victims?
- How and why have CPR techniques evolved in recent years?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Emergency Preparedness Events
Emergency Medical Technician