CTE Resource Center - Verso - Introduction to Health and Medical Sciences Task 1138396615
Explain the benefits and responsibilities of membership in the student organization as a student and in professional/civic organizations as an adult.
Explanation of benefits should include
Explanation of responsibilities should include
- development of leadership and other life skills, including planning, goal setting, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal communication
- opportunities for school and community service
- development of interpersonal relationships
- opportunities for experiential learning
- opportunities to compete in student events on local, state, and national levels
- access to professional information and opportunities
- opportunities for career development.
- contributory participation in the student organization as a student and in professional/civic organization activities as an adult
- display of appropriate conduct in all activities and events related to the student organization and professional/civic organizations.